Ecoworks Studio is seeking a dynamic, self-driven individual to provide technical reviews for projects pursuing WELL certification, as well as coordinate and support successful certification of LEED and/or WELL projects. The ideal candidate should have a background in the design and construction industry and a minimum of five-year’s experience working on green building/wellness projects (i.e. WELL, Fitwel, LEED, etc). Previous experience providing LEED Reviews is a plus.
The primary location of this position is in Atlanta, GA with teleworking flexibility, but will consider a full-time remote telework position for the right candidate.
• Perform in-depth technical review and analysis of WELL project applications for compliance with The WELL Building Standard requirements.
• Manage the LEED and/or WELL Certification process for projects, from design charrettes through the construction process, including review and quality control of WELL project submittals.
• Provide technical and operational client support for projects evaluating and pursuing LEED and/or WELL Certification.
• Communicate WELL technical requirements through written, verbal, and in-person meetings with clients and project teams.
• Assist with on-site performance testing and analysis in accordance with WELL requirements.
• Bachelors Degree in design or construction related field
• WELL Accredited Professional
• LEED Accredited Professional with experience on a variety of high-performance building projects, including LEED
• Minimum five years of LEED consulting experience
• Ability to read, understand and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
• Familiarity with "Green Building/ Health and Wellness” practices, policies, technologies, etc.
• Strong time and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines with the capacity to work well independently and as a collaborative team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, LEED Online and/or WELL Online
• Proficient with MS Excel and other software to analyze and report data
Additional desired skills/experience:
• LEED Certification Reviewer certificate
• LEED AP with Specialty
• Fitwel Ambassador
|Submit Cover Letter and Resume To:||Brandon Jones|