Ecoworks Studio is a nationally recognized WBE firm in the practice of integrated design principles and sustainability consulting services, providing a collaborative process that emphasizes the economic and environmental value of sustainable design. Ecoworks Studio has extensive experience with LEED/WELL certification, building energy analysis and commissioning on a wide array of highly complex project types. Our portfolio also includes Green Globes, ParkSmart, TRUE zero waste, and SITES projects. The solutions we deliver continue to receive national recognition for their quality and positive impacts on the health and wellness of building occupants.
Ecoworks Studio is seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented, self-driven individual to coordinate and support successful certification of LEED projects, as well as to provide project support for additional green building consulting work (e.g. WELL, TRUE zero waste, Fitwel, Parksmart, SITES, etc).
The ideal candidate should have a background in the design and construction industry, a minimum of three-year’s experience working on LEED (or similar) projects and be passionate about sustainability. They should demonstrate an ability to work independently in a deadline focused environment. Engineering background is a plus.
• Manage the certification process for LEED (and other rating systems) from pre-design through construction
• Facilitate team member coordination between project owners, architects, engineers, contractors, and special consultants
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly Bonus
• HSA/FSA/Dependent Care FSA
• 401(k) with safe harbor match
• Short-term and Long-term Disability
• Two paid days off annually for volunteer activities
• 22 days of vacation/holidays annually (including the week between Christmas and New Year)
The primary location of this position is in Atlanta, GA (with teleworking flexibility), but will consider a full-time remote telework position (U.S. based) for the right candidate.
Why should you apply?
• Great benefits
• Bonus program
• Work/life balance
• Excellent learning environment
• Opportunity to make a difference