July 16, 2018
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
Ecoworks Studio is seeking a detail-oriented, self-driven Sustainability Coordinator to provide administrative support and coordination of LEED project reviews and WELL Performance Verification, as well as to provide project support for our green building consulting work. The ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree and be passionate about sustainability. They should demonstrate an ability to work independently in a deadline focused environment.
The work week for this position is typically a four days teleworking and one day in the office.
• Coordination of LEED project reviews and WELL Performance Verifications utilizing an online project management tool.
• Assign team members to project reviews/PVs, coordinate with team members on schedules, and return project reviews to the GBCI.
• Provide project support as needed for other green building consulting projects, as well as general sustainable design and sustainable construction consulting and coordination expertise to various clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 – 3 years professional experience
• Strong computer skills; especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow through on assignments
• Excellent written, verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and work independently
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
Additional desired skills/experience:
• LEED Green Associate or AP
• WELL AP
• Familiarity with "Green Building" practices
• LEED project experience
• Marketing or communications experience