Ecoworks Studio is a nationally recognized WBE firm in the practice of integrated design principles and sustainability consulting services, providing a collaborative process that emphasizes the economic and environmental value of sustainable design. Ecoworks Studio has extensive experience with LEED/WELL certification, building energy analysis and commissioning on a wide array of highly complex project types. Our portfolio also includes Green Globes, ParkSmart, TRUE zero waste, and SITES projects. The solutions we deliver continue to receive national recognition for their quality and positive impacts on the health and wellness of building occupants.
Ecoworks Studio is seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented, self-driven individual to work with our WELL team!
The ideal candidate should have a background in the design and construction industry, a WELL AP, a minimum of three-year’s experience working on LEED/WELL reviews, WELL performance testing, and/or WELL projects, and be passionate about health and wellness in the built environment. They should demonstrate an ability to work independently in a deadline focused environment.
• Provide in-depth technical review and analysis of WELL project applications and innovation strategies.
• Perform WELL performance verification services including planning/preparation, on-site testing (travel required), and final analysis/reporting.
• Management of the WELL certification process for projects, from design charrettes through the construction process, including review and quality control of WELL project submittals.
• Provide technical customer service support for projects evaluating and pursuing WELL Certification.
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly Bonus
• HSA/FSA/Dependent Care FSA
• 401(k) with safe harbor match
• Short-term and Long-term Disability
• Two paid days off annually for volunteer activities
• 22 days of vacation/holidays annually (including the week between Christmas and New Year)
The primary location of this position is in Atlanta, GA (with teleworking flexibility), but will consider a full-time remote telework position (U.S. based) for the right candidate.
Why should you apply?
• Great benefits
• Bonus program
• Work/life balance
• Excellent learning environment
• Opportunity to make a difference
|SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:||Brandon Jones|