Ecoworks Studio is seeking a dynamic, self-driven individual to provide technical reviews for projects pursuing WELL certification, as well as coordinate and support successful certification of WELL projects. Additional responsibilities would include performing onsite performance testing in accordance with WELL requirements. The ideal candidate should have a background in the design and construction industry and a minimum of five-year’s experience working on green building/wellness projects.
This position may be performed in Atlanta, GA with teleworking flexibility, or remotely within the USA.
• Perform in-depth technical review and analysis of WELL project applications for compliance with The WELL Building Standard requirements.
• Manage the WELL Certification process for projects, from design charrettes through the construction process, including review and quality control of WELL project submittals.
• Provide technical and operational client support for projects evaluating and pursuing WELL Certification.
• Communicate WELL technical requirements through written, verbal, and in-person/virtual meetings with clients and project teams.
• Perform on-site Performance Testing and analysis in accordance with WELL requirements.
• Travel post-pandemic is anticipated to be 25% to 50%.
• Bachelor’s Degree in design or construction related field
• WELL Accredited Professional
• Minimum five years of green building/wellness consulting experience
• Ability to read, understand and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
• Familiarity with "Green Building/ Health and Wellness” practices, policies, technologies, etc.
• Strong time and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines with the capacity to work well independently and as a collaborative team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, LEED Online and/or WELL Online
• Proficient with MS Excel and other software to analyze and report data
Additional desired skills/experience:
• WELL Performance Testing Agent
• LEED Certification Reviewer certificate
• LEED AP with Specialty
• Fitwel Ambassador
|SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:||Brandon Jones|