Ecoworks Studio is seeking a dynamic, self-driven individual to work with our WELL team!
The ideal candidate should have a background in the design and construction industry and direct experience working on WELL projects. Previous experience providing LEED Reviews is a plus.
This position may be performed in Atlanta, GA with teleworking flexibility, or remotely in the United States.
• Provide technical customer support and guidance to project teams evaluating and pursuing WELL certification.
• Communicate WELL technical requirements through written, verbal, and in-person meetings with customers, clients, and project teams.
• Perform in-depth technical review and analysis of WELL project applications for compliance with The WELL Building Standard requirements.
• Manage the LEED and/or WELL Certification process for projects, from design charrettes through the construction process, including review and quality control of WELL project submittals.
• Assist with on-site performance testing and analysis in accordance with WELL requirements.
• Bachelors Degree in design or construction related field
• WELL Accredited Professional
• Minimum of three years of professional experience
• Direct experience working on WELL projects.
• Ability to read, understand and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
• Familiarity with "Health and Wellness” practices, policies, technologies, etc.
• Strong time and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines with the capacity to work well independently and as a collaborative team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, LEED Online and/or WELL Online
• Proficient with MS Excel and other software to analyze and report data
Additional desired skills/experience:
• LEED Certification Reviewer certificate
• LEED AP with Specialty
• WELL Performance Testing Agent
|SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:||Brandon Jones|