WELL / Sustainability Customer Service Specialist
Ecoworks Studio is a nationally recognized WBE firm in the practice of integrated design principles and sustainability consulting services, providing a collaborative process that emphasizes the economic and environmental value of sustainable design. Ecoworks Studio has extensive experience with LEED/WELL certification, building energy analysis and commissioning on a wide array of highly complex project types. Our portfolio also includes Green Globes, ParkSmart, TRUE zero waste, and SITES projects. The solutions we deliver continue to receive national recognition for their quality and positive impacts on the health and wellness of building occupants.
Our team supports the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) by providing expert technical answers to the quickly expanding WELL building industry supporting certification, and to ensure a streamlined experience for customers around the world.
The individual will be responsible for providing expert technical customer service support for project teams pursuing any of IWBI’s WELL products, by effectively communicating technical requirements through written, verbal, and virtual meetings.
The candidate should have at least three years of industry experience, direct involvement working on WELL projects and be passionate about health and wellness. They should demonstrate an ability to work independently in a deadline focused environment.
This position may be performed remotely in the United States.
• Provide direct expert technical customer support and guidance to project teams evaluating and pursuing WELL standards and solutions (i.e. WELL Health-Safety Rating, WELL Performance Rating, WELL certification, WELL at Scale, etc.).
• Communicate WELL technical requirements through written, verbal, and virtual meetings with customers, clients, and project teams.
• Contribute to the continued development and increased technical knowledge of WELL by collaborating with internal and external partners, to overcome challenges and provide effective solutions.
• Maintain and grow expertise by staying abreast of new and developing industry topics and trends.
• Work closely with IWBI to provide feedback on market activities, and associated tools and resources to support project teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in design, engineering, or construction related field
• Minimum of three years of professional experience in the design, construction, or sustainability/wellness industry
• Strong time and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines with the capacity to work well independently and as a collaborative team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially technical writing
• Experienced with Microsoft Office and Excel
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
• Ability to be a strong and affable team player in a 100% virtual environment
Additional desired skills/experience:
• WELL Accredited Professional
• WELL project experience
• Knowledge of "health and wellness” practices, policies, technologies, etc.
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly Profit Sharing
• Annual Bonus
• HSA/FSA/Dependent Care FSA
• 401(k) with safe harbor match
• Short-term and Long-term Disability
• Two paid days off annually for volunteer activities
• 23 days of vacation/holidays annually (including the week between Christmas and New Year)
Why should you apply?
• Great benefits
• Bonus program
• Work/life balance
• Fun and smart team to work with
• The work is never boring
• Excellent learning environment
• Opportunity to make a difference!
|SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:||Brandon Jones|